Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Porcher Elfe Sink has been ordered!

I never thought I would feel so excited about a sink, but I REALLY am! Alex and I just ordered the Porcher Elfe sink, why is this so special? It is really small! See below image:



Our smaller bathroom on the main floor has a small pedestal sink, but it is still too large for the space, so if you are on the toilet, the sink is basically right in front of you, you could lean on it, which makes the space really awkard! The Elfe sink is wall hung with the faucet on the side, so it only comes out from the wall 9 inches! Crazy! This will really make the bathroom more usable, and better for the resale of our house! I will post another blog of the small bathroom once we get started installing the sink!

Here is the sink by itself:



And here is the single hole faucet we ordered, we didn't want anything too modern for our old home, so we thought this one fit the bathroom the best (fingers crossed since we haven't seen it in person!):

1 comment:

  1. I NEED this sink for my closet sized bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?