Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter From My Little Easter Bunnies!

Happy Easter!
It is a holiday, so of course I couldn't resist dressing up my 'children' a little bit.  Here is my Rocco Bunny! He totally hates it, but at least he is a good sport. 

I can't say the same for my other child, Sadie does not coorperate in these situations.  This was the only picture I could get of her with her Easter headband.

I was determined to get a photo of the four of us today, not an easy task.  Here are just a few images from the 'Outtake' reel....

Chaos
Zoning out
 Headband malfuntions
In the end, this was the best we could do. 
We thought it was going to be perfect when they both held still, then Rocco just had to yawn- but at least he looks cute!

 Happy Easter from our (weird) little family to yours!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I just tried to get a picture of my parent's dog for our blog. She is a GSH like Sadie. I couldn't get her to sit for the picture. I finally asked my dad to assist me, and he told me. "She is a pointer. Pointers don't sit!" Guess that explains it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That is awesome! Yes, Sadie can be a challenge sometimes, but overall she is pretty good. GSP's have their weird attributes, but they are sweet :) I hope you guys had fun with your family on Easter. I saw some of the barn work on FB,looks like a lot, but fun to see the barn coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I tried to get a picture of my son's dog yesterday too but he wouldn't hold still so it didn't happen, love yours, such a happy looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunny ears! Hope you guys had a great Easter!

    Kev and Lay

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?