Friday, September 30, 2011

Head Over Heels Friday: Budget Friendly Fall Fashion Finds!

As much as I have been excited about fall decor (shown here, here, and here), I have been equally excited about the transition to fall fashion!  But just like with home decor, I also find my self doing a little searching for (fashion) inspiration when the seasons change.  With that, the same feeling applies when I find something awesome at a bargain price... Score! Ahhh, the thrill of the hunt!

I am pumped to share my budget friendly fall fashion finds!  I found a fun mix of fall basics and fun trendy items with prices that won't make you feel guilty to click "add to bag" (or if you are like me and your hubby asks how much something cost, you can proudly tell him the truth! HA!).
I'm totally Head Over Heels...
1. Mossimo Rouched Sweater Dress: Target $29.99  2. Deer Shadow Necklace: Forever 21 $3.80   3. Kenneth Cole Double Layer Pendant Necklace: Piperlime $38.00  4. Lace Up Wedges: Restricted $68.00  5. Dual Knit and Leather Glove Set: H&M $34.99  6. Wild Horse Scarf: Forever 21 $8.80  7. Camel Knit Blazer: Forever 21 $27.80  8. Pumpkin Spice Dress: Francesca's $44.00  9. Xhilaration Knee High Socks: Target $3.00/pair  10. Elbow Patch Blazer: H&M $49.95  11. Mossimo Supply Co. Denim Top: Target $22.99  12.Olive Faux Leather Bag: H&M $39.99  13. Riding Boots: Old Navy $44.94  14. Tribal Knit Mini: Love Culture $10.90  15. Open Blazer with Belt: Forever 21 $29.99

I'm totally not kidding about loving some of these, I already have #'s 4, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14.  The Pumpkin Spice Dress (#8) looks great with a pair of boots, and everytime I wear those Riding Boots (#13) I get a compliment. Most people are shocked that they are from Old Navy, such a good deal (but I do wonder how long they will last?).  The remaining ones I hope to snatch up soon! How fun are those necklaces? Or the goofy wild horses scarf? I'm really dying to get those vintage-y looking dual leather/ knit gloves! Oh, and a blazer with the elbow patches (or I should just make that huh?).
Did you find one thing you are Head Over Heels for too?

Do you have a fun fall fashion find to share?

I've got a lot of posts coming! It has been pretty busy around here and I can't wait to share it all!
Have a great weekend everyone!
**********

PS- I've linked this post up over at lovely Sarah's Fall linky party at Modern Country Style, stop by and get inspired for fall!

7 comments:

  1. H&M has that EXACT same pumpkin spice dress for $15! It doesn't have the sash but you could add that on your own. It also comes in multiple colors and prints! Oh and I LOVE that deer head necklace & the horse scarf. Looks like I need to make a trip to F21!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo really?!? I might have to get a printed one then for $15, that IS a deal! I know, I need to hit F21 this weekend! Thanks for the tip on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally wearing #11 right now. And I think I've worn it about 4 times since I bought it a few weeks ago. I love this top! I like those riding boots. Do you have issues buying boots because of thin calves? I know we're about the same size, so I'm curious if you have that problem too. Most boots look ridiculous on me because they gape over my scrawny legs, even with jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post! Thanks for sharing! Love the deer necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey- Yes I love #11 too! I have worn it a bunch of time since buying it! Good ol' Tar-jay :) So the boots, I guess I don't have problems with my calves being too big or small, mine are probably bigger than yours since I run a lot? You should try them, at least the Old Navy ones are pretty cheap so if you hate them it's not a like a waste of 200 bucks for real leather boots. I bet once you layer on socks, leggings, or jeans your legs won't look too scrawny in them :)

    ~Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm stopping over from Sarah's. Don't you have a fun blog?! Love the title. Love your fall budget fashions. You definitely get more bang for your buck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, I literally want every single piece!! Is that okay with you?!!

    Especially that blazer with the belt over the top. Cute, cute,

    Thank you so much for linking to Modern Country Style's Fall In Love party.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?