Sunday, May 4, 2014

Planting Pretty Things

It's been a gorgeous weekend here in Minneapolis so I was able to start working on some of my outdoor projects/ideas!  Nothing huge yet, just got some pretty flowers & greenery to plant around our deck and in a few planters...
Did you catch Sadie's camouflage action? She getting really good at those "Where's Waldo" moments! 

The little green touches are already making it feel a bit cozier!  I'm just hoping I can help make them grow faster, especially the mandevilla vine, we'll see!  I think my gardening skills are getting better at least considering I used to just kill everything :)  If you have any tips for the mandevilla vine growth let me know!

Did you do any gardening this weekend? 
What did you plant? 

4 comments:

  1. We planted tomato, bell pepper, strawberries, oregano, petunias, geraniums, and sweet potato vine this past weekend. No blog post yet but I took pictures! Dogs love to help garden don't they?! Love your welcome sign!
    Maren
    www.mainlymaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grow mandivilla every year! Give it tons of sun, not too much water and smoothing to climb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grow Mandevilla every year! Give it tons of sun, not too much to drink and something to climb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I think I've been watering it too much, so I'll lay off a bit :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?